Throughout the year, local restaurants, clothing boutiques, rock bands and art galleries hold special events to raise awareness of the Houston Area Women’s Center and raise funds that allow us to continue our services.
You can too! Turn your next bake sale, birthday party, fashion show, celebration or special event into an opportunity to build awareness while raising funds. Your contributions help provide shelter, counseling and advocacy to survivors and support proven education programs that stop violence before it starts.
Community Partner Events receive:
- Twitter and Facebook messaging to thousands of Women’s Center friends and followers.
- Interactive calendar listing on the Houston Area Women’s Center website and monthly e-newsletter.
- Women’s Center informational materials for distribution at your event.
- Access to building an event fundraising page through the Women’s Center’s online portal.
- Use of Women’s Center name and logo for your event advertising, publications and promotional materials.
- Use of complimentary Women’s Center banner for on-site display at your event.
- Presence of a Women’s Center representative at your event, subject to availability.
The success of your event matters to us! Please review the event guidelines and complete and return our Fairs and Community Partner Events Request Form to Anika Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, call 713.528.6798, ext. 2233.